What Is Low Testosterone (Low-T)?
Low testosterone, or Low-T, occurs when the level of the testosterone hormone in the body begin to drop below the body’s usual range. Also known as andropause, this occurrence is quite normal in men, as testosterone levels naturally begin to fall at a rate of nearly 1% per year after the age of 30. Other causes of Low-T may include stress, alcoholism, obesity, certain prescription medications and chronic illness.
Your masculinity and virility are key components in living your best life, and with our array of low testosterone treatment options, you can feel younger, stronger and healthier again. Among the most medically advanced treatments for Low-T, one highly lauded by our patients, is male hormone replacement therapy. With a customized approach tailored to the body’s unique needs, NuMale Medical Center’s highly-trained physicians have helped hundreds of men like you reclaim their active sex lives, enjoy increased muscle mass and achieve optimal hormone levels for total vitality.
Experiencing Low Testosterone? Join thousands of other men that now feel much younger, stronger and more active.
What Are Some Common Low Testosterone Symptoms In Men?
While Low-T implications are often rooted in men’s sexual health problems, living with low testosterone can be taxing on overall health and wellness, too:
- Decreased muscle tone and increased fat storages, especially around the midsection.
- Loss of libido and sexual function (often, erectile dysfunction).
- Loss of energy and motivation.
- Loss of mental clarity, or “brain fog”.
- Feeling fatigued, weak and tired, especially during the day.
- Depression, irritability and mood swings.
- Decreased sense of well-being.
What Testosterone Replacement Therapy Results Might You Expect?
- Increased energy and mental clarity.
- Increased muscle tone and reduction in fat stores.
- Restoration of sexual function and erections.
- Increased libido.
- Lower cholesterol levels and risk for heart disease.
- Overall better sense of well-being and feeling of motivation.
Take Back Your Masculinity and Total Vitality
with Our Medically-Advanced Testosterone Replacement Treatments. Schedule Your Confidential Low Testosterone Treatment Consultation