Peptide Therapy: Advanced Anti-Aging And Growth Hormone Augmentation
What Is Sermorelin Acetate?
Masculinity gets a serious kick into overdrive with NuMale Medical Clinic’s specially formulated Sermorelin Acetate therapy, also known as growth hormone therapy. Use of Sermorelin has been shown to be effective in enhancing your performance – both in the bedroom and in the weight room – and reversing any effects of aging. Get to know the GHRH compound and how it works:
- Sermorelin Acetate is a compound similar in structure to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Sermorelin has been known to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce and secrete growth hormone.
- It’s a bioidentical hormone peptide sequence comprised of 29 amino acids.
- It has been approved by the FDA to treat children, but many medical providers have found success with its off-label use of optimizing growth hormone levels in adult patients.
- Unlike human growth hormone (HGH), Sermorelin treatment is affordable and may be safely used off-label.
- GHRP-2 and GHRP-6, forms of growth hormone releasing peptides, stimulate the pituitary gland’s natural production of endogenous HGH; NuMale Medical Center offers Sermorelin independently or combined with GHRP-2, GHRP-6 or both.