Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments to Restore and Revitalize Your Confidence with our 98% success rate!*
Don’t hesitate to take your life back. Schedule your consultation and let us help get you back on track.
What is ED?
Erectile dysfunction (ED), or impotence, is the inability to obtain or maintain an erection suitable for intimate activity. While most frequently seen in 50-65% of males aged 65 and older and nearly all men over the age of 70, erectile dysfunction affects up to 39% of 40-year-old men, too; more than 35 million men total in the United States. Left untreated, the physical frustrations of living with erectile dysfunction can quickly turn emotionally stressful as well, with men often reporting relationship and related issues. And that’s why NuMale Medical Center offers the most advanced and effective therapies to treat erectile dysfunction, so you and your partner can experience sex and intimacy both joyfully and confidently.
ED is most frequently seen in 50-65% of males aged 65 and older.
Erectile dysfunction affects up to 39% of 40-year-old men.
35 million men total in the United States
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
There are myriad factors, both mental and physical, that may contribute to your erectile dysfunction symptoms. Some of the most common impotence causes include diabetes, hypertension, prostate problems, low testosterone and obesity, which can not only put a damper on your sexual enjoyment, but play a key role in your total male vitality, too. (Even medications that are often prescribed to control some of the aforementioned issues can be behind some of the frustrating symptoms of ED.) There are factors like depression, stress and anxiety that can leave you longing for your glory days, and the coping mechanisms like alcohol and tobacco that can make a roll in the sheets less satisfying for you and your partner. We’ll listen to you with a compassionate ear and thoughtfully consider what may be contributing to your ED symptoms, then draw up your perfect, personalized treatment.
Treating Your Erectile Dysfunction at NuMale Medical Center
While millions of men, along with their loved ones, suffer from many similar and frustrating symptoms of erectile dysfunction, we understand no two cases are alike. And that’s why your private consultation with one of NuMale Medical Center’s caring medical providers is completely tailored to you and your partner’s wants and needs. We’ll carefully listen to your unique situation to create an impotence treatment plan that’s best for you, taking into account your full medical history.
With our 98% success rate* in treating erectile dysfunction, we invite you to be one of the thousands of NuMale Medical Center patients have regained their sexual confidence in just one appointment. Here’s what to expect during your confidential and comprehensive ED consultation:
- You’ll be taken into a private room and seen by one of our highly-trained NuMale Medical Center specialists.
- You’ll discuss your medical history with your specialist, who’ll carefully listen to the unique symptoms you may be experiencing and other factors that may affect intimacy between you and your loved one.
- You’ll undergo a full workup, including blood work and a doppler ultrasound to measure blood flow within the penis.
- You’ll discover the best treatment option for you, which may include a combination of sublingual medications, hormone therapy, injection therapy, platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, pumps or pressure wave technology.
- You’ll receive a test dose of our specially customized medication, which we promise will medically induce an erection – if not, your consultation, blood work and test-dose of medication are completely free.
*Success rate is based on an internal study.
Start Living Your Best Life
With Confidence and Full Sexual Satisfaction Again. Call to Schedule Your Private Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Consultation with NuMale Medical Center Today.